MACHINE LEARNING SCIENTIST
REAL-TIME ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES FOR DIGITAL MEDIA TRADERS
Join our team: Skylads is one of the most exciting international startups in digital advertising. We develop a new generation of powerful software, which helps advertisers increase the efficiency of their digital campaigns. Our technology is based on the latest advances in data analysis, optimization algorithms and automation software.
Our fast-growing company offers a lot of interesting challenges and responsibilities in the booming field of programmatic advertising. With offices in 3 major European cities (Dublin, London and Paris), things in Skylads are moving fast. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to build your career in a dynamic early stage business with growing international reach.
We are a team of talented developers, data scientists and AI specialists, who love what we do. We create a work environment where employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, take initiatives, have fun with their colleagues and genuinely enjoy the work they do every day.
What you will be doing
You’ll work with our Research & Development team on our reinforcement learning algorithms for bidding decision making
- You’ll participate in the development of the predictive models and optimisation tools from the conception through production
Who you are
You like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
You are a quick learner and always eager to improve yourself
You enjoy facing challenges, solving problems
You are driven, dedicated and willing to take responsibilities in projects
What you need
Background in Computer Science / Mathematics / Machine Learning
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms such as logistic regression, SVM, random forests, or neural networks
- Strong experience with Object-Oriented Programming languages (preferably Java)
- Experience in reinforcement learning is a plus
- Fluency in a scripting language such as R or Python (scientific libraries) is a plus
- Experience in SQL and processing large amounts of data is a plus
- Previous experience in display advertising is a plus